College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Referring to post #914:

As soon as you have proof of that, you let me know.

It's still no excuse. His job was more important than a sexual predator? Sad, very sad.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Yes, I'm sure you would sacrifice your career on a crusade to stop a child rapist after you reported it to your bosses and it became clear that they didn't care and were going to cover it up. I totally believe that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
        Yes, I'm sure you would sacrifice your career on a crusade to stop a child rapist after you reported it to your bosses and it became clear that they didn't care and were going to cover it up. I totally believe that.
        You really believe he would have sacrificed his career? He wouldn't be coaching at Penn State, but he'd be coaching somewhere. The only "sacrifice" he'd make is not coaching at Penn State.

Which is going to happen soon. He'll take more blame now than he would have 9 years ago.

And hell yes I would have reported it to the police. There is no way I'd report it to my bosses.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
          Yes, I'm sure you would sacrifice your career on a crusade to stop a child rapist after you reported it to your bosses and it became clear that they didn't care and were going to cover it up. I totally believe that.
          I've lost a job standing up to my boss before. And it was for something far less evil than seeing him boink a 10 year old. So don't assume that everyone on this planet is as selfish as you. I'm sure there are MANY others that would have taken a stand.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
            You really believe he would have sacrificed his career? He wouldn't be coaching at Penn State, but he'd be coaching somewhere. The only "sacrifice" he'd make is not coaching at Penn State.

You clearly have no clue where grad assistants rank in the college football ecosystem or how likely they are get a position at schools that aren't their alma mater.

I'm shocked (shocked!) that the people ****ting on McQueary don't actually understand what kind of situation he was in.

I've lost a job standing up to my boss before. And it was for something far less evil than seeing him boink a 10 year old. So don't assume that everyone on this planet is as selfish as you. I'm sure there are MANY others that would have taken a stand.

Feel free to continue using this tragedy as a way to let us all know what a stand-up guy you think you are.

Comment

• and feel free to continue to use it to show what an ass you are.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Yes, I'm sure being an ass here with my empathy for McQueary and the god-awful situation he found himself in.

Comment

• A single decent gesture doesn't redeem you.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• "Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye."

Comment

• Fine. While I am still appalled that he didn't stop it right then and there, he screwed up again by getting the following question wrong:

"Oh my GOD! I just saw some old dude raping a little boy! I should tell _________________?"

Fill in the blank:
                      a) Nobody
                      b) My dad
                      c) the head football coach
                      d) the cops

Outside of Sandusky, this is where the mistakes started and each mistake relied on the previous mistake to get where we are today.
                      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• blah blah blah blah you're still an ASS. blah blah blah.

I know I'm not perfect, but there is no way I could stand there and watch an old man diddle a 10 year old and not do anything then or for the next 10 years. And I have no problem holding those that could in contempt.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I don't think anyone is surprised by that. You're really not a compassionate person and are far too eager to deal out judgment, as evidenced by your thread attacking an entire university for the actions of a few.

Comment

• Yeah, you never judge anybody here. (read your last post) What a f***ing hypocrite. (yes, that's another judgement)
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Uh oh.

Associated Press

Posted on November 10, 2011 at 9:41 PM

SAN ANTONIO (AP) — Penn State's trip to the Alamo Bowl in 1999 has attracted the interest of Texas authorities amid allegations of child sex abuse involving a former assistant coach.

San Antonio police Sgt. Chris Benavides said Thursday his department is "looking into the possibility that an offense may have happened" while the football team was in town.

Former Penn State coach Jerry Sandusky faces child sex abuse charges in Pennsylvania. A grand jury report says Sandusky took one boy he allegedly molested to the game and threatened to send him home when the victim resisted his advances.

The Alamo Bowl was Sandusky's last game at Penn State, where he coached for more than 30 years and was once the heir apparent to Joe Paterno. Paterno was fired for failing to do more about an abuse report involving Sandusky.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• How could McQueary continue to share a campus with Sandusky?
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X