No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oregon crushes Texas 30-7! The Ducks' D was outstanding, having 2 pick 6 plays. The solitary Oregon offensive TD was scored just before half, which pretty much deflated the Longhorns as they were down 20-7.

The Pac is on track to go 7-2 in its bowl games at the worst. I think 8-1 is more probable, though.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Oregon crushes Texas 30-7! The Ducks' D was outstanding, having 2 pick 6 plays. The solitary Oregon offensive TD was scored just before half, which pretty much deflated the Longhorns as they were down 20-7.
      Longhorns never won an out of conference game all season. One of the most overrated teams this year. Glad to see them go down.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Congrats to the raiders for smoking yet another ranked team. Represent!
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Red Raiders rock.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• The Sun Devils seems to pick the worst times to choke. Stanford games (both), Notre Dame and now their bowl game. My Wildcat friends sure enjoyed it, though.

Fun stat of the Alamo Bowl: Texas QB McCoy had two touchdown passes totaling 75 yards. Unfortunately, both of those passes were to Oregon players.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Another fun stat, McCoy only completed passes totaling 48 yards to his own players.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Not sure if it's been noted yet, but there's certainly a bittersweetness to seeing Auburn returning to the NCG here. Solomwi would be delighted.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Manziel is, as the announcer says, magic.

It was a fitting end for one of college football’s most polarizing figures. If this indeed was the last time Johnny Manziel put on a Texas A&M uniform, Johnny Football put on an absolute show against Duke in the Chick-fil-A … Continue reading →
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Wisky's secondary is doing all it can to ensure the Badgers lose their fourth straight bowl game. Ouch.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• B1G gonna B1G
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• We missed you on the 28th, Guy.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Whatever. I had zero expectation of being competitive in that game. Gardner was out, and Borges is still the OC. Doom was the only outcome.
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Hey, at least Nebraska won their bowl game! Against UGA - the battle of the overrateds.

Comment

• Trees lose! Trees lose! Man the Pac12 is overrated this year. They didn't even take the Rose Bowl let alone the National championship.

Comment

Working...
                                X