College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Here I thought rah watched SNL sometime in the last century.
    Yeah it stopped being funny almost that long ago.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I saw SNL at times when I was in the circus with Belushi and them, and it was OK. May have been my mindset at the time that kept me from liking it more, plus the little frequency maybe. After that, I just didn't care for it. One of those things that passed me by.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Wow, unranked Arizona just smoked Oregon. Looks like Fresno's gonna get to a Rose Bowl!
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• No PAC 10 teams are ranked. Wow. They all suck. Oregon falls off the face of the universe to unranked. Gophers and A+M drop but stay. Welcome back, LSU! Ole Miss enters the top 25.

1.Alabama
          Baylor
          FSU
          tOSU
          Fresno State
          Northern Illinois

7. Awbrun
          Oklahoma State
          UCF
          Mizzou
          Michigan State
          Louisville
          Clemson

14.Oklahoma
          Sakerlina
          Wisconsin
          Cincinnati
          Duke
          Ball State

20. Texas A+M
          LSU
          Boise State
          Ole Miss
          Miami
          Minnesota

Welcome back LSU!
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Oregon is now back on track for the Rose Bowl.
            And people call me a Homer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              Wow, unranked Arizona just smoked Oregon. Looks like Fresno's gonna get to a Rose Bowl!
              No, they still won't, what part of PAC-10 champ confuses you?

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Boris?
                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• So as far as the Rose Bowl, it will be the winner of Arizona State vs. Stanford (probably), against Ohio State (probably).
                  Is that close?
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• I'm in mourning. Alas. Poor Baylor.

Comment

• No joke. Oklahoma State did what they had to do, kept it out of Baylor's hands. Seems like especially the first half.

Clemson and Missouri will rise. Fat lady can't start singing yet.
                      Last edited by SlowwHand; November 24, 2013, 03:59.

Comment

• 1) Alabama
                        2) Florida State
                        3) Ohio State
                        4) Auburn
                        5) Clemson
                        6) Missouri
                        7) Stanford
                        8) Oklahoma State
                        9) South Carolina
                        10) Michigan State
                        11) Fresno State
                        12) Baylor
                        13) Oregon
                        Last edited by SlowwHand; November 24, 2013, 06:50.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donegeal View Post
                          Boris?
                          Guy?
                          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• There is no Guy, only Zuul.
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                              There is no Guy, only Zuul.
                              This is why I've been on vacation all week. Care to join me in the Pit of College Football Despair? Or am I joining you?
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                                So as far as the Rose Bowl, it will be the winner of Arizona State vs. Stanford (probably), against Ohio State (probably).
                                Is that close?
                                Stanford v tOSU is the best bet. I'd chuckle if we ended up with ASU v MSU.
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X