No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UT fandom in spite of the wishes of the fine people of Austin.
    Oh, is that why everyone has burnt Orange?
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• As for Georgia, ridiculously overrated. What did I say? They were at 15 despite having two losses? Die Georgia, die.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• I feel like I have taken all of the drugs watching this game.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• 369 receiving yards.

For a guy who is 5' 8.5".

Comment

• If you had told me yesterday that Michigan would put up the most points of the weekend, I'd have guffawed.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Auburn, you magnificent bastards.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Damn. I have A+M at 25 now. Awbrun jumps to 16. Dropping UCLA for their atrocious loss to the Trees. UCLA and Saukerlina are close.

Comment

• I don't always root for USC, but when I do, it's when they are playing Notre Dame.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Objectively disordered.

USC deserves no good things ever ever ever.

Comment

• USC deserves no good things ever ever ever.

Comment

• But Notre Dame deserves no good things ever. PARADOX.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• But Notre Dame deserves no good things ever. PARADOX.
                          /Meteor.

Comment

• Would Clemson losing to a top ten team still technically be considered "Clemsoning?"
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I'll also note that Ole Miss is beating LSU in the 2nd half right now.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                                Would Clemson losing to a top ten team still technically be considered "Clemsoning?"
                                If it removes them from cosideration for a national championship, then yes it would.
                                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Working...
                                X