No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oregon isn't even going to win the Pac-12 championship now.

Attached Files
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
      The Big 10 is better than the ACC and Big East. Come on sloww.
      I said major conference.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I said major conference
        There are other conferences than the SEC and Big 12 that is 10? Mind. Blown.

Also looking forward to seeing you again.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
          Sadly, Guy is right. Notre Dame is merely insufferable, while the Tide are truly evil. Go Irish...
          Any team coached by Nick Saban has to be resisted. Even if that team is... Notre Dame
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
            A ****ing Notre Dame-Alabama national title game? You've got to be ****ing kidding me.
            Awesome.
            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Quiet, you!!

Though even you will have ot admit that ND vs. Oregon would be a more entertaining game.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• I'm starting to appreciate defensive battles.

ND has had a bad defense for such a long time, and good defense is so hard to come by in college football nowadays, that these kind of games are novel for me.
                I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• NB: USC is ND's real rivalry game. Don't know about the team, but there is zero chance that I will look past them. I wouldn't be surprised to see USC play at a higher level than they have been playing.

Comment

• Lane Kiffen always finds ways to surprise you.
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I would just love, absolutely love for ND to administer an epic beatdown on SC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                        Imran, can I interest you in a slightly used bridge?
                        Speaking of fun bridges...

Under Armour founder and Maryland uber-booster Kevin Plank is "100 percent" behind the Terrapins moving from the ACC to the Big Ten, a regent told ESPN Sunday.

From the article:
                        The University System of Maryland's Board of Regents will meet at 9 a.m. Monday to vote whether to accept an invitation to join the Big Ten Conference, a source told ESPN.
                        Maryland, from Twitter reports, unanimously accepted. So aside from just rumors, the Big 10 actually extended invites.

Comment

• Good move for basketball... maybe the Big Ten is trying to make itself a better basketball conference? Lots of money there, right?

Comment

• Personally I think I'd like to see a Big Six. Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State (still), Michigan State, Wisconsin, and Iowa. Maybe eight, add Minnesota and Illinois so we have someone to beat up on. Can we just make a Big Sixteen then cut it in half, with the Good Teams division and the Teams We Only Have Because They Make Us Have This Many To Have A Championship Game division, and you play two games a season in the other division (ie, 'two free wins') plus seven inside your own division, and two or whatever nonconference games.

Comment

• So, Guy... that bridge?

Maryland's Board of Regents voted Monday to accept an invitation to join the Big Ten and begin competition in the conference in the 2014-15 academic year.

The University of Maryland's Board of Regents on Monday voted unanimously to accept an invitation to join the Big Ten Conference and leave the Atlantic Coast Conference, sources told ESPN on Monday.

The board unanimously approved the move to the Big Ten, a regent told ESPN. An afternoon announcement is expected.

Sources also said that Rutgers is expected to follow the Terrapins and will announce its own move from the Big East to the Big Ten, possibly as early as Tuesday. A Scarlet Knights move would give the Big Ten 14 members.

Rutgers' Board of Governors is holding a regularly scheduled meeting Monday in New Brunswick, N.J.

When Maryland, a charter member of the ACC, will make the move to the Big Ten is unknown, but sources at the school believe the Terps will be able to negotiate the current $50 million exit fee from the ACC to a lower amount. The additions of Maryland and Rutgers would spur the Big Ten toward negotiations on a new media rights deal when its first-tier rights expire in 2017.

Comment

• I hate this crap.
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X