No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your boys screwed the pooch. I am very upset with them.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I don't know what you're talking about. The Ducks won 53-21. It was a blowout. Onwards to crush the Beavers and the NCG!

[/Fuguestate]
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
        I was on a flight yesterday, did I miss anything?

Fire.

Fire and pain and death.

And derp. Derp everywhere.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
          I don't know what you're talking about. The Ducks won 53-21. It was a blowout. Onwards to crush the Beavers and the NCG!

[/Fuguestate]
          I'll have some of what he's smoking...

Attached Files
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• A ****ing Notre Dame-Alabama national title game? You've got to be ****ing kidding me. Can the country survive a collision of the two most delusional fanbases in the country? Is this the apocalypse the Mayans predicted? Just take me now, Jesus. I'm ready.

Comment

• Pretty much. I mean... we're forced to root for Notre Dame.

FOR NOTRE DAME, FOR ****'S SAKE

Thanks a lot, K-State and Oregon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                Pretty much. I mean... we're forced to root for Notre Dame.

It'll be likely the first time a lot of college football fans have rooted for Notre Dame. Oh, and ND vs. Alabama would be the mother of all snoozefests and we can hear about how it was such a defensive struggle
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• There is nothing that can make me root for either of those teams.

Comment

• I'll be solidly on Alabama's side. Sorry, Guy, I don't think a Wolverine can root for ND, even for a non-SEC National Championship.

As hilarious as Ben is, why isn't Ohio State higher ranked in the AP poll? What would they be ranked if they were eligible do you think - that _must_ be costing them something, even though the AP isn't required to respect it (as apparently the coaches' poll is).
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                      Pretty much. I mean... we're forced to root for Notre Dame.

You smoking crack?

I'm rooting for the meteor.

BTW, Michigan was one of the schools featured in 60 Minutes' "Has College Football Become a Campus Commodity?" See also this 60 Minutes Overtime piece.
                      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                      One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Avalon View Post
                        I'm rooting for the meteor.
                        This.

Comment

• The meteor never happens.

The lesser of two evils in this case is Notre Dame.

"I would ally with the devil to drive Hitler out of hell." --Winston Churchill

Comment

• Sadly, Guy is right. Notre Dame is merely insufferable, while the Tide are truly evil. Go Irish...

Comment

• Oh, boo hoo.

As far as Ohio State goes, maybe it doesn't help that they play in the worst major conference in America, and that includes Pac 10/12.

In other news:
                              If Notre Dame or Alabama lose in the next two weeks, which team should move up into the BCS title picture?

34%
                              Georgia

11%
                              Florida

40%
                              Oregon

6%
                              Kansas State

9%
                              Another team
                              Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.
                              Last edited by SlowwHand; November 19, 2012, 01:13.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• The Big 10 is better than the ACC and Big East. Come on sloww.
                                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                                X