No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, Aggies stop the Tide. Get the ball back with decent field position and still up 6 on 'Bama. 12 minutes left.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• What, they called a personal foul on the Tide? Wow. Beyond the impossible.

And true to form, the FG gets missed. *sigh*.
      Last edited by Ben Kenobi; November 10, 2012, 19:40.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Fumble! A+M Ball. 10 minutes left. Still lots of time.

And they score! Finally. 30-17. Alabama has to start passing.

Comment

• 6 posts in row Ben. Who are you talking to?
          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Nobody watching this game? It's a great football matchup.

Comment

• INT! A+M has the ball on their 4 with 2.5 minutes left.

Comment

• This is about over. Congrats to TAMU.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Helluva game. Down goes Frazier! Saban should drop to 4, depending on what happens with KSU, ND and Oregon.

Edit:

ND BAMA for the Rose Bowl, Oregon KSU for the National championship would be hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                    K-State
                    K-State

Comment

• Yeah, TCU just lost Boykins. Third string frosh QB.

Edit, fumble on the punt return. Not TCU's day.
                      Last edited by Ben Kenobi; November 10, 2012, 21:21.

Comment

• Oregon's path to the NCG just cleared. Thank you, TAMU!

(Note that the above shall be null and void should Oregon throw up on itself tonight against Cal)
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Told ya TAMU was the best in Texas.

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Many "experts" are predicting Oregon jumping to Number 1. I don't see it. I have nothing against Oregon, but I don't see it.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Oregon is having their absolute worst game of the season, especially on D thanks to a slew of injuries. Virtually the entire second string is playing.

The Ducks will be lucky to get out of Cal with a win...
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Well, it's looking much better, with Oregon up 38-17 in the 3rd. But Cal's offense has sliced and diced the Oregon D enough times with their backup QB and missing their best WR that I can't feel good about when the Ducks play Stanford.

EDIT: Ok, 45-17 in the 4th.

And Oregon's wounded D gets an interception that should quash any hopes of a Cal comeback.

EDIT: 52-17. For the worst game of their season to date, I guess that ain't too bad...
                                Last edited by Boris Godunov; November 11, 2012, 02:31.
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X