No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it ok for me to cheer on my team or do I have to waint until they are ranked again?
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• 6-7 Ole Miss.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• TCU wins! 4-0, moves ahead of Stanford, and probably tOSU.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Damn, Horns throw on 4th and 11, and drive down the field. Okie State has 30 secs to try to tie once more.

And, apparently score on a Fumble. Le Sigh.

Comment

• Holy ****, Nebraska came back and won? I guess they play better when I'm not paying attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
              Only Google employees and amateur mattress testers use Chrome.
              That's an odd observation. Erroneous besides.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Not a great first half for Oregon... very sloppy with penalties and turnovers. Mariota made some really bad decisions. Still, they almost shut out Wazzou in the 2nd half, winning 51-26 (Wazzou scored in garbage time). This looks like the team that went to the NCG two years ago in terms of making adjustments for the second half that knock opponents' lights out.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Although... none of the top-ranked teams looked particularly amazing this week, to be fair. Alabama and LSU both beat vastly inferior opponents by only 16 points, and were each down to those opponents at points in their games. Georgia struggled with Tennessee and FSU didn't put away USF until late. South Carolina sputtered until their second half. WVU proved it has no defense, they were just lucky that neither did Baylor. Stanford, of course, laid an egg.

Just one of those weeks, I guess.

Anyway, new top 10:

1. Alabama
                  2. Oregon
                  3. FSU
                  4. West Virginia
                  5. LSU
                  6. South Carolina
                  7. Georgia
                  8. Kansas State
                  9. Notre Dame
                  10. Florida

I can't bring myself to put Texas in the top ten yet, since their barely beating OSU is made less impressive by OSU's embarrassment at Arizona, which itself was humiliated last week at Oregon and just lost to Oregon State.
                  Last edited by Boris Godunov; September 30, 2012, 03:27.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• 1. Alabama
                    2. FSU
                    3. LSU
                    4. TCU
                    5. Florida
                    6. South Carolina
                    7. Georgia
                    8. Kansas State
                    9. WVU
                    10.Texas Tech

11. Oregon
                    12. Oregon State
                    13. Texas
                    14. Notre Dame
                    15. Mississippi State
                    16. tOSU
                    17. Northwestern
                    18. Louisville
                    19. Rutgers
                    20. Cincinnati
                    21. Texas A+M
                    22. Baylor
                    23. Iowa State
                    24. Nevada
                    25. Boise.

NR - Arizona State, UCLA, USC, Washington, Stanford, Ohio, Tulsa, Minnesota, Purdue, Clemson, Duke, Miami, Nebraska.

Comment

• TCU keeps it's deathgrip on best defense.

1. TCU
                      2. Alabama
                      3. Notre Dame

With nobody else close...

Comment

• TCU loses their QB to stupidity.

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Jeez, what a moron. After he was already in trouble in February for drug stuff.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Pity they didn't suspend him back in February. Sayonara, loser.

Comment

• Penn State comes from behind 39-28, from 17-28. 22 points in the fourth quarter. Northwestern no longer undefeated.

Comment

• Rutgers 5-0!!!
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X