No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh man Auburn's D is awful. And their offense isn't much better. Even if they win this one in the end, this should end the delusion among their fans that they're NC contenders this season.

Edit: 21-7 Utah St. Wow.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Oh, please, God. PLEASE, God. Let this happen.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
        Oh, please, God. PLEASE, God. Let this happen.
        Looks like they remembered they were playing a real football game. Still, this does not bode well for when they'll face a good team.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• What does UT have to do with last night's game?
          If Baylor beat the Frogs, what chance does UT have? They suck.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• It's a valid point: this season of college football is essentially over for the entire state of Texas.

Well, maybe the Aggies can do something special...
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              If Baylor beat the Frogs, what chance does UT have? They suck.
              If TCU had beaten Baylor, UT would still suck.

Baylor beat UT last year after all, RG3 returns this year.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                It's a valid point: this season of college football is essentially over for the entire state of Texas.

Well, maybe the Aggies can do something special...
                Won't happen, Aggies will finish 7-5.

:P ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• This is too good to be true.

Comment

• Big Ten Question: If Purdue does end up losing to Middle Tennessee State, would that count as an upset?

Comment

• Baylor beat UT last year after all, RG3 returns this year.
                      I could be executed here just for reminding people about that game.

If TCU won, then at least there was hope that UT could beat Baylor.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                        Big Ten Question: If Purdue does end up losing to Middle Tennessee State, would that count as an upset?
                        Meh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                          This is too good to be true.

Comment

• You jinxing bastard.

Comment

• I know.

In other news, apparenly Mattison is unable to build a house out of bricks made of **** and sadness. Broncos march right down our throats on opening possession, 8/8 passing, including a 3rd-and-long, and go up 7-0. Defense lined up wrong on multiple plays.

Comment

• Micihgan's offense has looked less dynamic, but still efficient so far. DRob made a nice, patient pass to what looked like the 3rd or 4th read to give Michigan first-and-goal. Interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X