Clear All

• LACKEY IS THE DEVIL
    "

Comment

• looks like I'll be playing catch up

what a whoopin

Comment

• Why is Guy getting this stat?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I suspect if yahoo could or would post the next number, Guy's would be higher than yours. The asterisk probably says that, and with a stat like slg its possible you guys tied the first 3 #s without the same stat line. If I cant find an explanation I'll send yahoo a message.

Comment

• I was just curious, it's really no big deal. He lost anyway.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• lets hope you dont miss the play offs by 1 pt

I sent yahoo a message, not that I expect a response

Comment

• Now that is a good point. ANSWERS! We need answers!

Comment

• My team is on fire this week.
                  "

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                    lets hope you dont miss the play offs by 1 pt

I sent yahoo a message, not that I expect a response
                    If he does then it is justice for swapping out players mid-week.
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I can't swap players mid-week. You think there's a special ability for me alone?

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                        If he does then it is justice for swapping out players mid-week.
                        you mean during 2 week play offs? Yes, thats not only fine, its expected... At least I expect people to set their line ups for each week, I always have. My only gripe with weekly leagues is you cant swap out injured players during the week - I've had a couple/few seasons end with a Monday dl in the play offs. Having to go 2 weeks with a dl just makes it worse.

Comment

• He isn't smart enough to look ahead. He's talking about when EPW was whining about me changing a player during the first "extended week", when I made a change on Monday.

Comment

• I made changes for the 1st week, figuring out SPs the Sunday before the season started Thursday was tough enough without predicting SPs for the 2nd week. But how did you make a change on Monday? Dont you mean the Sunday deadline?

Comment

• It takes effect Monday, so you can set it for Monday on whatever day you want to do it, I could set Monday now if I wanted to make a change to the coming week. Monday is the start of the new week

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                                you mean during 2 week play offs? Yes, thats not only fine, its expected... At least I expect people to set their line ups for each week, I always have. My only gripe with weekly leagues is you cant swap out injured players during the week - I've had a couple/few seasons end with a Monday dl in the play offs. Having to go 2 weeks with a dl just makes it worse.
                                See, I never made it to the playoffs, so how could I know that you could change lineups if a matchup lasted for more than a week?
                                "

Comment

Working...
                                X