No announcement yet.

Trash talkin thread for poly fantasy bb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bautista is going to be used primarily in the OF, obviously.

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Hey! Quit protesting. It will do no good, and this is a prestigious award.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Apparently 11 days in week one.
        "

Comment

• How are Minimum Innings Pitched going to be accounted for, since that's not one of our stats?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• theres a box bottom left on your team page

Comment

• OK, I see that. I guess they'll update it later. I only bring this up now because it didn't occur to me when stats were being discussed. It seems odd to have a minimum on a stat that we don't count.

Comment

• Slowwhand switched out players mid-week. I demand an explanation!
                "

Comment

• A Monday is a Monday, even in this abnormal first "week".

Comment

• Its never been allowod before EVER. I think you should be disqualified.
                    "

Comment

• I did what the rules allow. BTW, I switched out the pitcher too.

Comment

• Don't care. DISQUALIFIED.
                        "

Comment

• Good luck with that.

Comment

• If Berz has any balls he'll throw you out of an airlock, Mr. I get to use 18 players this week while everyone else uses 16.
                            "

Comment

• Now I'm using 16 instead of 14.

Comment

• Nice pitching staff EPW

37 IP
                                6 ER (1.46 ERA)
                                41 K

Oh, wait, forgot Lackey

Comment

Working...
                                X