Trash talkin thread for poly fantasy bb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
    last chance to take a team at FFZ - we got an opening and we started the draft, Votto and Braun are the first 2 bapays - not bad

anyone ready for another team?

its a daily roster change league with lots of stats and deep benches
    I highly recommend the FFZ Fantasy Baseball American League.

BTW, Where is Slow, he was here a few moments ago. I sent Slow a PM that he is up.

Comment

• I was having ISP probs. I made mine and Guy's pick from the VFW.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• "

Comment

• I sent a pick to sans

Comment

• I sent my next pick to Fistandantilus and slowwhand

Comment

• I have picks for ill & fist

Comment

• I just sent a message to Berz, notifying him that a player I picked, Lonnie Chisenhall (3B) has been sent down to the minors and will not be in the Majors when the season starts. That I will be replacing him with another available player. My preferred choice is Jose Tabata.
                Last edited by ur32212451; March 19, 2011, 11:27.

Comment

• We're waiting on the same people habitually. That's a problem. If you know there's a problem, a repetitive not a random problem, it should be easily fixed.
                  I'm not going to start cussing and stuff, but I want to make note of it.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Calm yourself Tex, I sent a list to Mike. Please erase your note.
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• ****, sorry, I just noticed Ozzy sent me a list. My bad. I'm used to PM notification windows.

Comment

• Sent a couple picks to Berz. Signing off for tonight.
                        "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                        "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                        "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

• Picks sent to Berz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miggidy Mike View Post
                            ****, sorry, I just noticed Ozzy sent me a list. My bad. I'm used to PM notification windows.
                            That's an option. I get a popup and an email sent.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                              Oh, I'm sorry Ozzy, I didn't mean to be such a tool and call you out like that. I should have assumed that there was a reasonable explanation for what happened instead of immediately jumping to the conclusion that certain people (i.e. you) were problems. Maybe I should be less of a jerk in the future and just allow the draft to proceed as normal since we're making good progress and have plenty of time to finish. I apologize for being so obnoxious.
                              Thanks for maturely admitting your mistake. Apology accepted big guy, no hard feelings.
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                                Thanks for maturely admitting your mistake. Apology accepted big guy, no hard feelings.
                                At first I thought WTF? When did Sloww write THAT!!?!
                                "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                                "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                                "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Working...
                                X