Fantasy Baseball Sign Ups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jonny View Post
    All right, I'm in. I've only played fantasy BB once before, and got second out of sheer luck, but what the heck.

It won't let me join the league, though... it's saying there's not enough room.
    Won't let me join either.

There was a problem

* There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. To join, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Yep, same thing when I tried to join

Comment

ok, maybe the problem is I re-did last year's league and yahoo is saving spots for last year's people

yeah, Stuie, we got room for ya

once I start a new league

I'll post the new info here in soon

Comment

League is set at 16. Manager list, like on league home page, lists 7. I don't know what the problem is, but it doesn't look like it's saving from last year. I'd be shocked if that was it.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

hey folks.

I registered at Yahoo. I like option 4. But, I also dislike unbalanced scoring (where offense or pitching has more stats than the other) But I am easy.

Comment

we considered adding TBA to the pitching, but that would have favored more relief pitching and we wanna make sure people throw starters

you'll need to re-register, I deleted that league

wait a sec, how did you register a team in that league? Several people said they couldn't do it

oh well, no matter - the new league info is in the draft thread

Comment

Dunno, I just entered the password and registered... ? That was yesterday. I will reregister in the new one.

Comment

Need sign-up info

I thought I signed up yesterday. I tried signing up today, using 14593 and 'poly'. This did not work. Please provide info for signing up.

Comment

League ID 122520
                    Password apolyton

League URL: http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/122520

Comment

Signed up!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X