No announcement yet.

Fantasy Baseball Sign Ups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, it worked! How do I sign up for the Fantasy Baseball league here at Poly?

Comment

I vote for Option 3.

Comment

Well, good deal. Welcome, ur. I see you brought Crazy Mikey with you. Welcome, Mikey.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

League ID#: 14593
          Password: poly
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
            League ID#: 14593
            Password: poly
            Thanks, Berz gave this also, I did not recognized what it was for until I saw your post.

I'm not sure who Crazy Mickey is?

Comment

Miggidy Mike
              Settler
              Here I be, if you want me. I hail from that other place. The place that breeds fantasy geniuses.

Comment

he's from Speakeasy, along with illram who also hails from cfc (he's trying to get the adm to activate his old login)

I sent pms to vlad, vlad anterkov (?) and Jonny - we'll start when we get 12, maybe we can begin picks this weekend.

Comment

Jonny has checked in.

Comment

I have become a polytubbie and signed up for the league.

I vote for #4

Comment

welcome sanabas

Berzerker
                      Ozzy
                      JDD
                      Slowwhand
                      Fistandantilus
                      EPW
                      Guynemer
                      Tuberski (responded to PM)
                      UR (FFZ)
                      Mike (Speakeasy)
                      illram (Speakeasy/cfc)
                      Jonny
                      sanabas (Speakeasy)

thats 13, we'll wait for a 14th and if we dont get someone by Sunday we'll bapay a 14th team that will draft last on Monday
                      Last edited by Berzerker; March 3, 2011, 02:44.

Comment

I just remembered calling him Jonny Come Lately. It was The Gaddafi/Gadhafi Pool thread.

Comment

All right, I'm in. I've only played fantasy BB once before, and got second out of sheer luck, but what the heck.

It won't let me join the league, though... it's saying there's not enough room.

Comment

you should be able to join, we got 16 max and only 8 or so people have joined at yahoo

I changed settings to reflect the #4 option

where's Ramsey? I think he plays edit, I sent him a pm

okay, I also changed the play offs to 6 teams and 3 weeks but we should vote on that too. We have plenty of time for that

let me know if you prefer 4 teams with no byes over 2 weeks (24-25)

or

6 teams with the top 2 seeds getting a bye over 3 weeks (23-25)

both have consolation brackets matching the top bracket

I like 6 teams, if we get 14 teams anyway and we're at 13 now, so...
                            Last edited by Berzerker; March 3, 2011, 02:59.

Comment

Do you need a 14th or are you all set?
                              "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                              "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                              "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Despite all of the talking, 7 have signed up. So we don't need a 14th at this particular time, we need an 8th. After that, maybe it will progress to a 14th.

Comment

Working...
                                X