Fantasy Baseball Sign Ups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hall of Fame center fielder Duke Snider dies at 84 (AP) - 18 minutes ago
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

anyone know The Emperor Fabulous? So far we have

Berzerker
      Ozzy
      JDD
      Slowwhand
      Fistandantilus
      EPW
      Guynemer
      Tuberski (responded to PM)
      UR (FFZ)
      Mike (Speakeasy)
      illram (Speakeasy/cfc)

thats 11

and option #4 is winning the vote

geez, its ~40 F outside with snow on the ground and we're getting thunderstorms
      Last edited by Berzerker; March 3, 2011, 00:46.

Comment

I can get hold of him. Message sent.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

thx Sloww, I sent him a PM but he hasn't been around lately

Comment

I sent him a message at Facebook. He's active there.

Comment

option #4 is winning so far, I'd like to start the draft by next week

and we need at least 2 more people but if we gotta go with 8 we'll do it...

Comment

Still just 3 participants signed up. Get with it!

Comment

we gotta get going this weekend and we'll need to draft relatively fast this year, that shouldn't be a problem if we only have 8 people

I'd like to have a draft order by Monday morning so we can get started

if we start the draft and somebody shows up, they'll draft last if we haven't got to them yet

Comment

UR from FFZ will play if needed, and we need him - and he's a tough customer (check his trophy case)

we might get 1 or 2 more, and like I said, we'll play with an odd # of people. We'll just bapay a team if needed and I'll keep it alive during the season to be fair to people playing it early on before DLs pile up making it an easier and easier win.

Vlad will probably play, I sent him pms

Good news, Mike from Speakeasy will play too, thats 10 now with Vlad and EmpFab still possible.

If we get 12 we'll start asap
                    Last edited by Berzerker; March 2, 2011, 21:43.

Comment

I forgot to mention this, but we hold the draft here so you'll need to register to post picks

Comment

okay, we just got an 11th - illram from speakeasy/cfc is game

Comment

EmpFab hasn't responded to me, so forget him. He could at least say No.

Comment

maybe he's away, he's been a stalwart of fantasy sports here - but we'll take who ever comes first for our 12th

we can always go to 14 though

or start a daily league, anyone want to commish ?

Comment

Here I be, if you want me. I hail from that other place. The place that breeds fantasy geniuses.

Comment

Greetings friends, I've come to play Fantasy Baseball on Poly, via invite of Berz.

Comment

Working...
                                X