Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flubber View Post
    Boston could have had a too many men penalty but nothing else stood out
    The announcers said his foot was still in so that's why it wasn't too many men.
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• silly goalie intereference call against Van-- good for Vancouver that the Bruins play better 5 on 5 than on the power play
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• great action at both ends
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Burrows' dives are pretty hilarious. I think if he didn't dive so dramatically, they'd have called the crosscheck.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
            Burrows' dives are pretty hilarious. I think if he didn't dive so dramatically, they'd have called the crosscheck.
            yup

should actually have been a penalty but Burrows dives so much that the refs don't believe the results of fouls against him

Comment

• Great action so far. The refs haven't let the silly games get out of hand in this one.
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Can't watch the third, TV is being highjacked for Game of Thrones. Meh.

Edit: n/m, hope it doesn't go to OT.
                Last edited by Asher; June 10, 2011, 22:01.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Wait... isn't Game of Thrones on Sunday nights?
                  ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Yes, it's on the PVR. We don't have time to watch during the week, it's a Friday night thing for us.

Comment

• "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• That was a nice goal by Vancouver
                        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Bound to happen sooner or later.
                          Last edited by Asher; June 10, 2011, 22:32.

Comment

• Lapierre! 1-0 Canucks.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Now Ben shows up.

Comment

• ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
                                X