**** Armenians. I can't stand Armenians. Most of them are whiners while simultaneously being cocky and very racist.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
How do you stand on the latest on Kobe Bryant?
Collapse
X
-
Is anyone surprised when the resident muslim palestinian says this?Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
"Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!
-
I saw a documentary on it recently. The Turkish government should recognize the genocide if it occurred but I would rather the U.S. government focus on things that would benefit the american people. Yes, Armenian Americans do have interests but I think that when you immigrate to a different country your allegiance should also immigrate. On the U.S. we have free choice and it is Kobes' choice to make a business with a company that's not breaking any laws. It would be more relevant for people to boycott IBM than to expect Kobe to not make a deal with a company that had nothing to do with the genocide. The next thing Armenians will be expecting Americans to boycott all or random Turkish businesses of their choosing.What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation
Comment
Comment