Ben and Jaguar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben and Jaguar

live draft in 1 hour, we got 8 out of 10 last night so hopefully we can match that

yep I'm just going to go out and get some 'supplies'
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I've been waiting for it. I did drunkenly forget how pacific time worked last night, but I figured it out after much thinking.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

That is crazy. Jag being on PST and me being on CST.... You like it out this way? I love it out here. TX rules
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

i thot jag was in europe?

anyway, great to see you both here. Live drafts suck if enuf people dont show or do a good job of pre ranking

Comment

Jag is on EST, from what I recall, normally at least? Yale?
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Yahoo is on PST.
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

wtf was i thinking, something about the Netherlands... Oh well, nm

u guys will help make the league even better

and i agree, those deep benches are fun

Comment

Working...
                X