No announcement yet.

2010 Fantasy NFL Football Set-Up Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• My guess is savage hammers is jonny. he won 2nd place in 2007.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Here's the current IDP League 2010:

Calamitous Intent = Guynemer
        Mountain Goats = Jaguar
        Hairball Express = Tuberski
        Topeka Twisters = Berzerker
        KenobilovesLT = Ben Kenobi
        Deviations = Koyaanisqatsi
        Dallas Dwarf Tossers = SlowwHand
        Random Encounter = ColdWizard
        Forte's Firemen = snoopy369
        Vicious Rabbits = -Jrabbit (commish)

MIA from last year’s league:

Zopperoni - Belichick Magnets -- [Edit: Zopper is opting out. He's a busy boy.]
        duke o' york - The Priapic Love Wow -- has expressed interest
        spaced cowboy - Da Boyz -- should be around somewhere
        EPW - Teh Peeled Bananas -- should be around somewhere
        Deity Dude - Detroit Deity Duo -- had some major RL problems and hasn't been seen lately

No rush on this. I'm figuring around 8/8 or 8/10 to start drafting. That's still more than a month before the season starts.
        Last edited by -Jrabbit; July 23, 2010, 17:27.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• D/STL

Sloww: Repressed Romosexuality Dallas Dwarf Tossers
          Jaguar: Mountain Goat
          OzzyKP: Youth Rights Knights
          Berzerker: berz
          Flash9286: The Flashtastics
          Guynemer: Calamitous Intent
          Jonny???: Savage Hammers
          duke o' york: The Mighty Drizzle

Named after my softball team, but we're not that mighty any more, having gone from 2nd to 4th in the league after we couldn't get enough women to play on Tuesday. But we're still in the playoffs! (just)

Comment

• I'll get snoopy369 to join D/ST, which gives us 9. However, he is getting married in three days, so we're not going to see him until next week.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Hurray for snoop!!
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Are we playing with 10 or 12 teams in D/ST league. We played with 10 teams last year. If we could get more players I prefer 12 teams.
                Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaguar View Post
                  I'll get snoopy369 to join D/ST, which gives us 9. However, he is getting married in three days, so we're not going to see him until next week.
                  Yay Snoop!
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Sorry to disappoint, but I'm Savage Hammers, not Sava.

I figured since I won I can't be Future Champions anymore. I'm not a fan of the new name, though... it may change a few more times.

Comment

• hey Jonny, did'ya get flooded?

Comment

• Which floods? The STL ones now or the Nashville ones in May?

Comment

You think maybe it's your fault?
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonny View Post
                            Sorry to disappoint, but I'm Savage Hammers, not Sava.

I figured since I won I can't be Future Champions anymore. I'm not a fan of the new name, though... it may change a few more times.

I knew it. You should give me props for figuring out it was you, jonny
                            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post

You think maybe it's your fault?
                              Nonsense... I was in St. Louis in May and in Kansas City now.

Or maybe there's a few months delay on the effect. In which case, my apologies to KC for your future flooding; I'm leaving at the end of the month. Also I was in Florida during March, so watch out for hurricanes in the Daytona/Orlando corridor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

I knew it. You should give me props for figuring out it was you, jonny

Comment

Working...
                                X