No announcement yet.

2010 Fantasy NFL Football Set-Up Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confirmed; we have 12 teams signed up for IDP.

Duke o york -- If you want to get in on this again, let us know and we'll figure something out.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Thanks -J, but I prefer the full defense version so am happy to play there. In fact, I was sixth or so to sign up for it.

Comment

• Im in if you'll have me
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• If we take MRT and the duke, we'll have 14.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I don't want to play!

I'm playing in the other league instead.

Comment

• The other (D/ST) league is better anyhow.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Cool, duke.

MRT, you're certainly welcome in the IDP league, but we need a 14th to get it done. Any takers?
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• The other (D/ST) league is better anyhow
                  IDP is Ozzyfree.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• We're the poorer for it IMO. Ozzy is a fine competitor in my book.
                    He's entitled to his opinion.

Comment

• Geesh, I like Ozzy, I'm just giving him a hard time.

Comment

• I try not to hold the simple-minded approach of the D/STers against them.
                        D/ST can be fun, too.

Comment

• I'll start the draft once I get one more person for D/ST. (And once the downtime[?] is over.)

Imran said he might fill us out if I need one more, or I could take MRT.
                          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• I can jump to D/ST if it makes the numbers work out better.
                            "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• dont forget snoopy

Comment

• Snoopy is in, putting us at 11. I need one more person. I think three more is probably not worth it, since 12 is the typical fantasy league size anyway. Therefore, I'm looking for one more.
                                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
                                X