No announcement yet.

2010 Fantasy NFL Football Set-Up Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we post a thread in the civ forums or the main offtopic forum?
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

• I don't think that's worth it. In OT, it will drop like a stone, and in any other forum it will either be deleted or moved back here. If you want to advertise then put a link in your sig, but I'm pretty certain we won't be short of players.

Comment

• Steady and holding at 10 players in IDP. Two more would be nice...
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• post it at ffz, we'll get a couple people

or we can wait for polytubbies

Comment

• Is Imran just going to sit around and yank his crank?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Guys, I'm here and wish to join any leagues here.

Sorry was off on a little mini vacation.

Edit: nm, I'm in both.
              Last edited by Spaced Cowboy; July 25, 2010, 21:11.
              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I would feel bad whipping you all again. I think I'll pass.
                  "

Comment

• Clearly the win was fluke, and it's always good to go out on top.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• My hope is to bring D/ST up to 12 by adding Snoopy and Imran this coming week.
                      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• yup, congrats Snoop

and epw, if you won you gotta defend :doitnow:

Comment

• Need one more for IDP. C'mon EPW!
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• EPW is a SLACKER!
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Easy, boys. EPW has proven his manhood in the crucible of competition. He has every right to take his balls home and play with them.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011

Comment

• That's 12. Looks like we are ready to go!

Comment

Working...
                                X