No announcement yet.

MLB 2011!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Phillies? You'll have to wait for next year.

Are yankees even allowed to cheer for the Rangers? Don't you have to turn in you papers?
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I generally get a rash even contemplating rooting for any sports team from Texas, although an exception was made for the Mavs.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• That was a short trip on teh Brew Crew bus.
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Every time LaRussa wins something, it seems the dominant reaction is about how it could happen despite what a horrible manager he is. I mean, I hate the guy too, but shouldn't he eventually get some credit? I mean, they came from death's door in early Sept. to get into the WS.

That said, my hate for the Cardinals continues unabated. I have to root for the Rangers.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I don't know about him being considered a "horrible manager" - just people don't like his whining.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
              I don't know about him being considered a "horrible manager" - just people don't like his whining.
              You're right, he's good on the field.
              Last edited by EPW; October 21, 2011, 00:40.
              "

Comment

• Wow, Texas! High drama in the 9th!
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Nolan said before the Series that the Rangers would take it in 6 games.

The umpire had a strange strike zone tonight.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I found this amusing.
                    Attached Files
                    "

Comment

• Yeah, that's good, and quick. Also funny was that Beltre got irritated, before he realized that it was done.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Rangers owned.
                        "

Comment

• Why would you ever pitch to Pujols? Like... ever?
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• And now its a 3 game series. Texas came back pretty nicely from the Game 3 shellacking!

Comment

• I am having difficulty watching the games due to boredom of baseball. I like it every now and again, but these every night games, meh.

But I like that the rangers are making a game of it. Monster pitching last night.
                              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• If the Rangers don't win tonight, it's over.

Cmon Rangers!
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X