No announcement yet.

MLB 2011!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why? It's Yankee Stadium. It's inconceivable that the Yankees could lose here.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Yippie Ki Yay M***** F******s
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Detroit and Texas in the ALCS? Fox is surely praying that Philly wins tomorrow night (though, likely St. Louis would likely be their #2 NL choice) .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Detroit and Texas in the ALCS? Fox is surely praying that Philly wins tomorrow night (though, likely St. Louis would likely be their #2 NL choice)
            With Big Roy pitching, I know where I'll be.

Comment

• Thank you, Detroit, for eliminating the Evil Empire. Awesome job.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• "

Comment

• Things that never get old:

Listening to A-Rod get booed by his home crowd.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                    Things that never get old:

Listening to A-Rod get booed by his home crowd.
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by H Tower View Post
                      White Sox to introduce Robin Ventura as their next manager

The hire sucks. He never managed or assistant managed a team before on any level. I'm not sure what the White Sox were thinking here. Or if they were thinking.
                      I had exactly the same thought when I heard the announcement yesterday. :wtf

Comment

• I'll bet he didn't cost them much.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• One of the most mystifying managerial hiring decisions EVAR.

I wish Robin and the White Sox the best, but... WTF, Kenny?
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I guess its good that managers have near 0 impact on team performance.
                            "

Comment

• Interesting, the two favorites were both eliminated in the first round. I'm not complaining

I guess at this point I have to root for a Tigers-Brewers WS.
                              "

Comment

• Holy ****! Though they do say the playoffs are a crapshoot.
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X