No announcement yet.

MLB 2011!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus Christ, Ben, it was one (very weird) game.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Jesus Christ, Ben, it was one (very weird) game.
      I haven't seen any Tigers games until now. How on earth did they win 95 games?

Is there something to them that I'm not seeing? Are they usually this bad?
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• When they lose, they tend to lose big.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Ok expectations tempered.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Jeeze Ben, just one game. WTF?

Much better game today.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Jeeze Ben, just one game. WTF?
              Since the Blue Jays won their WS, have the Tigers been relevant? No. That's the first time I've even seen a Tigers game. And the Yankees are down by two, no outs in the ninth.

White knuckle time.

Comment

• They went to the ****ing World Series in 06.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• They went to the ****ing World Series in 06.
                  Tying run at the plate, runners on the corner no outs.

Comment

• And went down tamely 4-1 to the Cards. No wonder I have zero recollection of it.

Comment

• Go ahead run at the plate, runners on 1st and 2nd, 2 outs. Double ties the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                        And went down tamely 4-1 to the Cards. No wonder I have zero recollection of it.
                        Second best team in the league = relevant.

And beat the Yankees in NY today.

Comment

• Kudos to the Tigers to take a win at Yankee Stadium. Didn't think that was possible. Now we have a series.

Comment

• Second best team in the league = relevant.
                            Going down 4-1 to the .509 Cards? That could be historically, the worst performance of a World Series Finalist.

Comment

• Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

Comment

• Yep, I was right. The Cards were the second worst champion ever. The 87 Twins were worse, but the Cards took them to 7.

The Tigers were the worst performing finalists in the history of MLB in the world series.

Comment

Working...
                                X