No announcement yet.

MLB 2011!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you saying they have a Chicago bias? Or did you just pick a network with a C in their name?
    Someone from Chicago complaining about lack of coverage is like TX complaining about not getting enough heat.

I can turn on any channel any time and get coverage of their senator.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• It all went down according to the script.
      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Well, the Rays sure have balls:

Rookie left-hander Matt Moore will start Game 1 of the American League Division Series for the Tampa Bay Rays, with right-hander James Shields set to start Game 2.

Matt Moore, of 1 career start (but considered the best pitching prospect Tampa ever produced - at list that includes David Price) is the Game 1 starter in the ALDS.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Quick predictions:

I would be completely stunned if any team other than the Phillies come out of the NL. They are just that much better than everyone else, especially the rotation. I think they'll get by Arizona in the NLCS.

On the other hand, the AL is a complete free-for-all. There is no outcome whatsoever that would surprise me here. I think the Tigers rotation is enough to get past the Yanks, and then the Rangers, to set up a massive pitchers duel in the Series. Phillies will win it in 5 or 6, every game close.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Don't underestimate the Brewers.

Oh, and the Yanks gave up less runs per game and have a better ERA+ than the Tigers this year.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• For most of the season, the Tigers 4 & 5 spots were a raging tire fire. I'd check those numbers since the trade deadline.

Comment

• Thrilling outing by the Tigers.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                  Well, the Rays sure have balls:

Rookie left-hander Matt Moore will start Game 1 of the American League Division Series for the Tampa Bay Rays, with right-hander James Shields set to start Game 2.

Matt Moore, of 1 career start (but considered the best pitching prospect Tampa ever produced - at list that includes David Price) is the Game 1 starter in the ALDS.
                  Wow and it pays off... 2 hits over 7 innings as the Rays roll over the Rangers in Game 1.

Comment

• Phillies win! 11-6 over the Cards. Fun game.

Halladay with a 3 hitter over 8.

Comment

• Fister!

Comment

• Avila... is not a fast man.

Comment

• Furk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                            Thrilling outing by the Tigers.

Comment

• I think the question that's on my mind is:

"Is the AL Central THAT weak?"

They hit CC better than Nova.

Comment

• Well I guess we all know which team really doesn't belong in the playoffs.

Please tell me Guy, what exactly do the Tigers bring to the table? They stink.

Comment

Working...
                                X