Tiger's Transgressions, The Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger's Transgressions, The Game

Start a naming Contest, branding, marketing or other Competition on Atom. Get a name of your choice today by crowdsourcing method!

Can you knock out all the Ho's? Keep your arrow on a line with the Ho, and play the wind.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

23 on my 3rd try, but 1 got thru each time out Even took a 10 on a par 4 (6th) that last round, damn near half my score right there

Comment

The one with the Ho walking through the building takes some strategy.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

yup, I got her on 1 shot but she got thru twice on me I think

first 5 are easy aces but 6 and 8 are the toughest for me

got 18 twice, thats my best
        Last edited by Berzerker; January 31, 2010, 00:09.

Comment

That's nothing to sneeze at. The 25 MPH wind hole is rough, too.

I'm not sure if that's the way to say that. 25 MPH wind hole, somehow doesn't sound right.

Comment

on the building shot I aim at the center line of the double door and shoot as she passes the middle of the door to the left, but the 25 mph wind on 6(?) is brutal. The 8th hole just keeps killing me though, ace the first 5, struggle wth 6 and then lose it all on 8

Comment

I shook my head when I clicked on the link this guy sent me, but it gets kind of addicting.

Comment

Yay, got 'em all (20 strokes) and live to cheat another day!

Comment

Tiger's building an 18 ho course

Comment

I just got a Ho in one on the building shot. 1st or 2nd window. It blew the rest of the Ho's that followed.
                    I couldn't hit a Ho to save my life. Finished 2 over par.

Comment

Finally got them all.
                      Attached Files
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Machine gunning works surprisingly well. 67 but none of them escaped.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

67? Alrighty then.

They added a Back 9. Holy crap. Back 9 is nearly impossible.
                          Last edited by SlowwHand; February 5, 2010, 02:10.

Comment

7 of 9, with a 33. That gives me a 47 with my front and back nine.

Comment

On the back 9 you got 7? Damn. I finally managed to hit the Ho in the rain.

Comment

Working...
                              X