X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo Has Already Called Tomorrow's Lions Game

Do they know something we don't?

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

The game was 'played' on a Hollywood sound stage this afternoon.

The cigarette smoking dude is not going to be happy about this breach of security.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Looks like they just "fixed" the problem.
      "

Comment

Aesome! [logs onto online sports book]
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Man, Jennings got a zero.

What would have really been cool is if Jennings got points.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

that was their last matchup I think, I saw that too

Comment

Hmm, I noticed one of my players last night in a hockey game was -2 (minus 2) in a game with a score of 1-0......which clearly isn't possible. Makes me wonder just how accurate Yahoo is with their scoring.

Get what you pay for I suppose

[action=Sparrowhawk][/action]
              "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

I don't know about hockey, but a player can go negative in football.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Uh... that wasn't his point.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

It's a player's stats. Tell me the point.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

In hockey, there's a stat called plus/minus. Broadly speaking, if you are on the ice when your team scores, you get +1. If you are on the ice when the other team scores, you get -1. This is cumulative for the whole game, so if the final score is 4-2 for your team and you were on the ice for all goals that were scored by both teams, you'd end up with a +2 rating. If you were on the ice for all of your team's goals but none of the other team's, you'd end up with a +4 rating. The exception to all of this is during power plays when plus/minus is not counted unless a short-handed goal is scored.

So, if the score is 1-0, it's mathematically impossible for anyone to be -2.
                      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Working...
                      X