Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football '10 - Conference switching chaos!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just add Iowa and Kansas State and you are done.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
      Doc Holliday is a pretty well-known assistant coach, although I'm blanking on his former employer at the moment.

edit: Oh yeah, he was associate head coach under Stewart at West Virginia...
      He's a great recruiter as well.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Rutgers

4 straight bowl wins. To someone who went there from 1998-2002, that's absolutely incredible.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• No kidding, and especially against such a powerhouse. At least SMU goes to Hawaii.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• You know UCF is a weak team because Texas scheduled them this year.
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Even more to their chagrin, they were scheduled against Nebraska.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Well, now I don't feel quite as bad about making Fresno State my 34-point pick...

Never a good start to bowl season when my 34-pt confidence pool pick (Fresno) is losing 14-7 late 1st half.

KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Yeah, I think we all got hosed hard by Fresno State. That was my 32 pick.
                  Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                  Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

• My 2 pick.

Rutgers, however, I had at 24.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Yes, Guy looked like a genius after the first two games.
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• 34 pts for Fresno,

But 31 for Rutgers!

Comment

• MTSU

Only 3 points for it

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                            Yes, Guy looked like a genius after the first two games.
                            I do have a title to defend, after all.

Comment

• I can't believe Southern Miss ****ed me.
                              Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                              Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Yeah, that was the one you needed to come through for you. Forget Fresno State.

Comment

Working...
                                X