Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football '10 - Conference switching chaos!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
    The same Colt McCoy who is behind Pike, Tebow, Clausen, Kellen Moore of BYU, and a host of others to be 27th currently in passer rating in college football? Oh, he is also 26th in passing yards. His completion percentage is excellent though (2nd behind Nick Foles of Arizona) - of course his yards per attempt are 7.2 which is tied for 60th in the country.

If you are looking for a more deserving 'passer', Jimmy Clausen of Notre Dame is your man. If you are looking for a more deserving Quarterback... well, Tim Tebow is obvious.

Even if Texas goes undefeated, McCoy ain't winning it.
    Kellen Moore of BSU.

Hey, "EDIT" works for me again.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Oh holy ****.

You know, Michigan looked like a 7-5 team heading into the season. They now have to pull two monumental upsets in their final two games, just to reach expectations.

You've got one more year, RichRod. Nothing short of nine wins will do in 2010.

In other words, Iowa's magic runs out, due in no small part to Stazni going down with an injury.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Let's hope LSU can take out 'Bama too.

That will leave Texas, Florida, Cincy, Boise and TCU.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• All I can say after looking at espn.com is, WTF college football?
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Go Northwestern!
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Wonder if this gives Tx/Fla a higher chance of making it despite a potential loss...

Comment

• This is awful. I have a headache.
                I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Whiskey.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Go Stanford! They're falling over like dead trees today.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanS View Post
                      This is awful. I have a headache.
                      So does that mean the end for Charlie?

Comment

• What a crazy weekend. Sucks that Iowa had to see their dream season end with an injury to Stanzi.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                          So does that mean the end for Charlie?
                          It's gotta. I mean, come the **** on. It boggles the mind that he's last this long, especially after how quickly Willingham got the hook.

Comment

• I will say, in regards to this weekend, that I suspected-to-expected some of these upsets; you could just feel it coming for Iowa, and Oregon too, considering how well Stanford has played at home this season.

Comment

• Notre Dame should beg Willingham to come back.
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Not sure Willingham was all that good either, but this certainly does lend some credence to the argument that ND's decision makers are at least a little bit racially motivated...

Comment

Working...
                                X