Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the Bears on Sunday night, I was really afraid we might get the oh-so-sucky Detroit-GB game. But no, we caught a break and actually got the national games -- Baltimore-Vikings and New Orleans-Giants.

Even if they're not close games (and at this point they're not), I'd much rather watch two high caliber teams.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Well, not sure BAL is a high caliber team... not the way they're playing today anyway... but NO-NYG is a good game at least
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• True, but I try to avoid watching Detroit whenever I can. I see this as a good opportunity to see how Flacco operates under fire. And the NO-NYG matchup is just fun football. New Orleans looks unstoppable.
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Well, NO's run defense is mediocre. But their pass defense seems fine...
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Yay, Colston gets his TD back! Down by 2 with the Chargers left to play on monday.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Damn, s D has totally disappeared.
              Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
              Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
              One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Amazing comeback by Baltimore. Let's see if they can hold on.

Comment

• Favre's magic works again -- stupid pass interference.

But Flacco answers for Baltimore.

But Hauschka misses the GW FG attempt!!

Incredible final 5 minutes in this game!

Comment

• He missed?!?!
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• for the s
                      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.

Comment

• I love that shot they had of Favre asking someone what happened.
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Wow, a white field in New England!

Comment

• Cardinals are up by 14 before Seattle even touches the ball...

Comment

• Clip of Pats linemen scuffing snow out of the way for the kicker. Still missed it. 0-0.

Comment

• Maroney 45-yd TD, Pats up 7-0. They said it's the Pats' longest play from scrimmage this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X