No announcement yet.

AHL- Apolyton Hockey League 09/10 (II): We're very perverse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know how you manage it, but every post you make makes you look even more pathetic.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      Yeah, if Iggy wore a Canucks uniform, he'd be calling him a 'thug' just like Todd Bertuzzi. I find it hilarious to see him standing up for 'classy' Iggy. He's a hockey player ffs.
      wow Ben

Oh I only saw the incident once ( have been travelling down east again) but it looked like an inadvertant thing to me. At worst it was careless. Also having seen Iggy play for years I would give him the benefit of the doubt that he would not suddenly become a dirty hockey player.

Am I biased? Of course I am in some respects but that doesn't change my view of things like this. That incident could have happened with any number of players and I would have equally taken the same position and given them the benefit of the doubt.
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Oh I only saw the incident once ( have been travelling down east again) but it looked like an inadvertant thing to me. At worst it was careless. Also having seen Iggy play for years I would give him the benefit of the doubt that he would not suddenly become a dirty hockey player.
        Injuries happen, but carelessness is something else. I didn't like what Bertuzzi did, the only part where I disagreed is that law enforcement should not have entered into the picture.

Iggy has a responsibility to be careful with his stick.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Good for a smile, maybe.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Calgary just scored 3 goals in under 1 minute on Chicago.

Edit: 4-0 Calgary now...11 mins into the game.
            Last edited by Asher; October 12, 2009, 20:36.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• 5-0. Holy ****ing ****.

5 goals in 5:29.
              Last edited by Asher; October 12, 2009, 20:45.

Comment

• Edmonton's up 5-0 now vs Nashville.

Alberta steamrolls the NHL tonight.

Comment

• As you might expect from a 5-0 quick start against a fast and talented team, the Flames have stepped off the gas and the Hawks are putting on great pressure.

5-2 now.

Edit: 5-3 now.

Edit: 5-4 now. Holy ****, this game is crazy.
                  Last edited by Asher; October 12, 2009, 21:36.

Comment

• 5-5. ****ing hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                      5-5. ****ing hell.
                      6-5 hawks in OT

I have yet to see the Flames Defense be that impressive
                      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• I didn't see it, but sounds like the reverse of several Chicago games last year (at least one where several goals were scored in the first two minutes)...
                        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• On the plus side, Kiprusoff's stats help me greatly vs Flubber...

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                            On the plus side, Kiprusoff's stats help me greatly vs Flubber...
                            Yes

When the big lead happened I was "uh-oh- the Flames will stop skating"-- Not only do I lose out on a win but his sv% was way downas well

Comment

• Jesus Christ, blow a 5-0 lead? That is not the Flames I've come to know and fear.
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• The team has been very frustrating so far. Their defensive play has been awful at the best of times. They've been outshot dramatically every game, IIRC. Add in "the most dangerous lead in hockey" (3,4,5-0) and you've got a team that just floated around. The game was essentially a 45 minute Chicago powerplay.

Comment

Working...
                                X