X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you, sir.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• May I have another
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Well, I finally did get off my lazy ass and did a massive update. Due to the forum software change, we lost many of the avatars and had some "formatting" issues.
        Those have all been taken care of, and it is now totally updated through our last finished event which was the Hockey playoffs.
        On to end of the baseball season and the start of football

Again, if you have any information on events that I've missed, please let me know in this thread.
        Also, please post any final results in this thread as well so I don't have to go digging for them

Your help is much appreciated.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Amazing work thank you so much!

Looking at the thread rapidly it seems there was no Golf league in 2008 and 2009: is that right?

Comment

• We do have a listing for 2007. Jrabbit won that year. We have it from his yahoo profile, but that doesn't list all the results. Yahoo only keeps full records on baseball and football fantasy leagues. I'm sure we played in 08 and 09, but we don't have the results anymore. As I've said, I'm sure we are missing events. I checked all the forums and everything else I could to get all the events we currently list.
            Last edited by Ming; August 29, 2017, 04:55.
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• When I go into my history at Yahoo it shows where I finished those two years. If everyone went into their history and can post a screen shot showing they won that year, I'm sure Ming would post it.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• That's how Jrabbit got his win in golf in 2007
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                  -Jrabbit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Correct! I think Tony Bogey won either one or both of those missing years...

• Rah is trying to track that down.

I've now updated the HOF to include 2017 Golf and Baseball.
                The next update will be after football ends.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                X