This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF is Billy Miller?
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• What is your plan, to just take a loss on the Bolts bye week? It can work, I'm just asking.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Pretty much. I didn't expect to get LT but when he fell to me I figured, why not?

Just have to get my roster updated here.

I'm quite pleased with the picks, but I'd never heard of the TE for the Saints. Is he any good?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Yeah, I think so. I think he played for Houston. I'm talking off memory only, not facts.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Oh, goody. I remembered correctly. It happens much less frequently as the years go by.

Latest on TE Billy Miller including news, stats, videos, highlights and more on NFL.com

2008 New Orleans Saints 15 5 45 579 12.9 41 1 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
            2007 New Orleans Saints 16 6 27 328 12.1 57 2 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
            2006 New Orleans Saints 10 3 14 129 9.2 22 0 -- -- -- -- -- 1 1
            2005 Cleveland Browns 3 1 0 0 -- 0 0 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
            2004 Houston Texans 16 8 17 178 10.5 27 1 -- -- -- -- -- 1 0
            2003 Houston Texans 16 6 40 355 8.9 25 3 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
            2002 Houston Texans 16 7 51 613 12.0 42 3 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
            2000 Denver Broncos 12 0 1 7 7.0 7 0 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
            1999 Denver Broncos 10 0 5 59 11.8 26 0 -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Comment

• Bob Sanders being out still chaps my britches.

Thanks for making the correct picks guys! You did a great job getting me the quality fill ins I wanted.

Comment

• BAPAY's aren't rip offs. They're just something that's done as a last option.
                It's best if all are competitive.

Comment

• Hmm, sad that I don't face you until round 11. This is going to be fun!

Ok guys, checking out again. Roster for the first week is set. I don't believe there's anything more I need to do before the beginning of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                    Hmm, sad that I don't face you until round 11. This is going to be fun!

Ok guys, checking out again. Roster for the first week is set. I don't believe there's anything more I need to do before the beginning of the season.
                    pray :desire:
                    "

Comment

• Btw, since this went waaaay over 500 replies, I'm closing it now that y'all are done.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                      X