Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agreed. If spaced cowboy doesn't show by about 4:15, Maarion Barber will be the BAPAY.

I'll be heading out for several hours starting about 3pm or 3:30; will send my list to someone before departing.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• OK, Zopper and Berz have my list.

If we get to duke o' york in my absence, we are doing "intelligent BAPAYs" for him until the 20th when he gets his web back. Current Bapays in our system are:

QB – Cutler, Warner
      WR – Calvin Johnson, Jennings, Steve Smith, Roddy White
      RB – Thomas Jones, Marshawn Lynch, Ronnie Brown

I suggest a WR for him this round (Megatron, Jennings, SSmith).

Gotta run.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I'll be gone until 9-9:30 central. I'll leave picks for the poly team d league but I'm afraid Cowboy wont show up. When I get back I'll look up some bapays for him so when his time runs out (what is our time limit?) I'll give him some picks and make mine.

Comment

• Megatron looks right to me for DoY, JR.
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• uh oh, if we are using actual for bapays the WR bapay is Calvin Johnson, not Steve Smith

and Warner is the QB bapay

and Jones is the RB bapay (we cant do that to him in 2 leagues)

I know people want Calvin but I really do think he should be the bapay for Cowboy this round

**** I hate bapays

edit, anyway, Deity Dude is up after Cowboy so he can do the deed. I'll be gone soon and cant do it myself. If y'all can bapay Calvin Johnson to DoY (who is several picks away) then I suggest we give him to Cowboy instead

Comment

• edit: Reread things. Thomas Jones or Ronnie Brown should be the BAPAY. I don't think it matters about the other league, too ****ing bad if he can't follow along. If you're going to take that into account, then give him Barber, as that's taking things into account as well.

Steve Smith should not be a BAPAY for anyone right now, as he's injured (with unknown seriousness).

Comment

• Just BAPAY him regardless of position.

He has 24 hours, as this is still in the first 3 rounds. After that it drops to 4.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Warner is 8, Jones is 10

frack, lets give him Warner

he is the bapay so...
                  We can let DD do it when he picks

edit: 24 hours? Hell, then we'll give him 24 hours - thats noon tomorrow

Comment

• He's not supposed to miss any of the regular season.

(at least that's what I read before I picked him...)
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• BAPAY without regard to position by actual value will nearly always result in a QB, since they score more (and thus is absurd). But Ben does have a point that it is 24 hours, not 4...

Comment

• I'll BAPAY him tomorrow with Steve Smith WR Carolina as that is the player listed in the 18th slot.

I don't object to dropping it to 4 hour BAPAY as he was already BAPAYed earlier.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                          He's not supposed to miss any of the regular season.

(at least that's what I read before I picked him...)
                          Perhaps, but we generally avoid BAPAYing injured players if it's a fairly serious injury like this, similarly to why Marshawn Lynch should not be a BAPAY [unless it gets to between Lynch and Cedric Benson, or whatnot]. Players are free to choose a high risk player (as you and I did), but shouldn't be stuck with one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                            I'll BAPAY him in an hour with Steve Smith WR Carolina as that is the player listed in the 18th slot.
                            Ben, you've now switched two different times now ... 24 hours, and Jones or Warner.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                              But Ben does have a point that it is 24 hours, not 4...
                              I thought we generally auto-BAPAY'd somebody if they were BAPAY'd in the last round and haven't shown up since? I mean, I'd be a little hesitant to do it since it's the first two picks, but if he's not here, he's not here...
                              "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Snoopy, I changed my mind. I have no objection to a 4 hour BAPAY as he was already BAPAYed earlier. I do think it should be Steve Smith. If he's injured or what not, tough luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X