Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can We At Least Talk About Who Will Run Leagues For NFL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can We At Least Talk About Who Will Run Leagues For NFL?

Something. It's nearly July. I can't take it any more. Can we at least talk about NFL fantasy leagues? Players. Whatever.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

As defending champion, I'm planning to commish the IDP league this year.

Yahoo now allows selection of specific positions -- LB, DT, DE, S, CB -- instead of just DL/DB, so we can talk about how we want to adjust the position mix to get away from the pile o' linebackers approach we've used previously. I'm thinking one of each, maybe with a second LB.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

That'll work.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

DL, DB, LB, LB ?

fine w/me

Comment

"In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Today is July 21. JUST so you know.

Comment

I think I'll join, if you'll have me. I promise not to invite Capy.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I'm in for the non-IDP league.
                  Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Despite having no idea what you're talkiing about, nor any experience, I'd like to venture my hand in this mysterious competition.

Where's Zopp?

Comment

If there are multiple leagues, I'll volunteer for the simplier & easier one.
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

How many people do we have post-exodus? Last year when I suggested a keeper league I was thinking it would be in addition to the ones we normally run, but I don't know at this point. Maybe the IDP league this year should be the beginning of the keeper league and the team defense runs normally? (I'm assuming the IDP and the keeper will have most of the same people interested in them.)
                        "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york View Post
                          Where's Zopp?
                          Present!

I'll play the IDP league

And, I'm cool w/ using the IDP as a dynasty league

Comment

explain the procedures for a keeper league, I never played one

Comment

I am here, and I'm willing to try commissioning a keeper league, but only with reliable players like Slowwy and Zopp and such.

Alternatively, I can do a regular, non-IDP league.
                              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
                              X