No announcement yet.

Who Will Be LAST In The NFL This Year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since Carson Palmer thinks they'll make the playoffs, Bengals.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

No mention of Minnesota with Favre?
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Are you forgetting that they play the Lions twice a year?
        Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
        Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
        One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

And have AP?
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Yep... The Vikequeens aren't even the worst team in the division
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Are you forgetting that they play the Lions twice a year?
              They are going to have Favre as QB. Disaster in the making.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

He hasn't signed yet, has he? And it wouldn't be a worst-team-in-the-league disaster. More like a win-a-few-games-get-hurt-and-lose-down-the-stretch kind of disaster.
                Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                  Just sheer dumb luck ought to net the Lions at least a pair of wins. Couple that with a weak schedule, and they should squeak out a 3-13/4-12 season. ****ty, but not the worst. The Raiders are the smart money.
                  Hmm, I heard this same thing about the Lions last year. And how many wins did they squeak out?

I'll go for the traditional pick. Lions.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                  X