Wulf broke his shoulder just before the French tests. Haven't heard if he is back in contention since then.
Agree about Weepu, not about Sivivatu though - he had an average game on Saturday but still looked very dangerous in attack. I think he's good enough. Hear what you say about Donald, but you have to admit that he has improved with every test. The Boks singled out his channel and he defended it well in general. In attack, he took the right options most of the time. Sure, he is no Dan Carter, but I don't think he is as bad as you make him out.
Agree about Weepu, not about Sivivatu though - he had an average game on Saturday but still looked very dangerous in attack. I think he's good enough. Hear what you say about Donald, but you have to admit that he has improved with every test. The Boks singled out his channel and he defended it well in general. In attack, he took the right options most of the time. Sure, he is no Dan Carter, but I don't think he is as bad as you make him out.


Comment