Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Avast ye scurvy dogs! E. Carolina beats Va Tech 27-22 on blocked punt returned for TD!
    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Alabama kicked the crap out of Clemson.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Louisville is going to have a LOOOONG season. Their offense looks like crap.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

As does Michigan's. At least the defense looked great in the second half. Of course, in the first half, they looked just as ****ty as the offense.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

At least Utah is in division 1.
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

UCLA takes the lead against the Vols!
              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Amazing. I tuned in late, and UCLA's offense seemed to be going backwards every play. I wondered how they managed to score 10.
                Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.

Comment

And now they lose it. What a shame.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Ain't over till it's over.

Comment

They had a good drive. The QB turned it on, finally.
                      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

OMGTD!

Comment

UCLA takes the lead again!

What a great 4th quarter!

Comment

UCLA couldn't stop Tennessee running, but Tennesse couldn't defend the pass.

Comment

The Vols could tie it up with a 47-yard field goal!

Comment

OMGFGOT!

Comment

Working...
                                X