X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Asher
    Did you want to skinnydip?
    Only if the pool is full of sweet money

P.S.: I needed to look at google image to know what is skinnydip....
    bleh

Comment

• Originally posted by CrONoS
      {Multiple Post Mode = 1}

If I'm not there, does yahoo will do a random draft?
      It is not random. You can rank players at any time before the draft yourself, using Yahoo's rankings as a basis. If you don't customize it, it's fine. Yahoo will draft your team for you using the best available player at your turn in the draft, as determined by Yahoo.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• ok coool!!
        bleh

Comment

• We're going to need another team. It says right on our league page that we will not be able to draft with an odd number of teams.
          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• We can solve that, I'm pretty sure. Either Cavalcadeus will join, or we can call on Ben.

With 14 there are no byes as well, going by two years ago.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• I hope we can make the draft fairly quick. I need to get to crappy tire in Waterloo before 5pm Eastern on Sunday to get something on sale for the SO.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• I did a 20 team draft last year in about 90 minutes.

On the good news front, I have found the setting for maximum weekly moves.

Advice on a number to set it to?
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• I'll play as the 14th manager. I've played a yahoo league for the last few years with some friends from school so I'm not completely clueless, I'll just have to get over my lack of any hockey coverage all summer (minus the Sun's leaf biased sports section on occasion) before the draft. I skimmed most of this thread but somebody clarify the draft for me. Its on sunday at noon but is it the standard yahoo draft or the bidding thing that was talked about earlier?

Comment

• Standard Yahoo.

Welcome to the league.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)

Comment

• Bidding thing is at 10 eastern. Also welcome to join that if you wish... Just PM me your addy.
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Wait, is the bidding thing 10 eastern THIS sunday?

Comment

• I'll probably skip on the bidding. It sounds interesting but I don't want to take on too many leagues this year. Whats the yahoo league id# for this one?

Comment

• ID 9700
                            PW ming
                            http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.c..._apolytonhockey
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                              Wait, is the bidding thing 10 eastern THIS sunday?
                              Yes... NYE made me move it up an hour to accommodate his league, remember?
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I didn't keep the date in mind, thought it was next week.

Ugh...

I'm at work from 9am-10pm through saturday this week, Sunday's my day off but I gotta get up early to do these two drafts now...then I get to drive to Waterloo and do shopping, then drive back. Then I start the 9am-10pm thing on monday through friday next week too.

Yay.

Comment

Working...
                                X