Euro 2008 discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2-0. Sweet.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Off-side!
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Excellent

Wonderfull goal by Sneijder. Well deserved lead
        "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
        "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
          Off-side!
          There was not off-side. Christian Panucci was beyond the goal line, so actually there were 2 Italian players nearer the goal line than van Nistelroij.

As defined by the laws of football, a defender can't just step over the goal line, and thus cause an attacker to be in an off-side position.

Furthermore, Panucci was beyond the goal line as a cause of the action (he was actually pushed over the line by his own goal-keeper) so there was no offense by any dutch player, and the goal was totally correct.

Asmodean
          Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

If the rules of the game are that a player isn't offside if he isn't interfering with play, then it's a bit rich to justify an offside goal because of a defender who is off the pitch, injured and not interfering with play.

Technically a goal, but it isn't in the spirit of the game.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

3-0

Woot!
              "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
              "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

What a joy to be wrong in predictions..
                don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Comment

Does this mean my Netherlands pick isn't totally madinsane?
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
                    If the rules of the game are that a player isn't offside if he isn't interfering with play, then it's a bit rich to justify an offside goal because of a defender who is off the pitch, injured and not interfering with play.

QFT. Teh commentators couldn't believe that it was allowed to stand.
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin

Totally agree with you there.

I was merely explaining the technicalities of the situation
                      Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Anyway, what an embarrassing performance from teh Italian defence. Del Piero should start from now on

Comment

Yeah, LS....Donadoni would be insane not to start Del Piero in their next 2 games.

And with the utterly disappointing performance by Romania and France, I wonder if the Italians aren't going to make it through to the next round anyway.

Asmodean

Comment

Originally posted by germanos
                            3-0

Woot!

QFT

I saw the second and third goals and the capability.

Good to see Holland back on form. What a joy to watch.
                            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

QFT. Teh commentators couldn't believe that it was allowed to stand.
                              Holland should've had a pen before that anyway, justice was done
                              Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                              CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                              One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Holland
                                Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                                Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                                Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Working...
                                X