This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exactly.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• What are some other moves in motion?
      Should Dallas trade for Pacman Jones? Can he change? Dallas has mandated character, again. He's putting on the front anyway. Making charity appearances.
      What about Randy Moss?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• "Mandated character"??? That's just gum-flapping. Let's see... They snapped up T.O., they grabbed Tank Johnson, and now they're drooling over Pacman -- another punk.

Dallas clearly couldn't care less about actual character, as long as you avoid actual arrest/suspension and can run a 4.4 40 or sack the quarterack.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• No more "force out" rule. You either get two feet in or the catch, or it is incomplete, period. GREAT change.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Hrm, I don't like that at all. Defender gets a huge advantage now in how he plays a sideline reciever.
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I also think it's a bad rule... Now, all you have to do is knock the receiver out of bounds before he comes down.

It's going to lead to more injuries, and will make it harder to use the side line for pass plays, which should take some of the of the fun out of the two minute drills.

OH, and time for a new thread.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
              X