No announcement yet.

College Football Pick-'em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have high ranked games that have been played.
    It ain't over.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yep... very true... that's the beauty of confidence points. You won't be all that sure of the breakdown until Jan 1, then you can make some predictions on what may happen.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

This is still wide open. 1 of my 2 losses was Boise State for 29 points I believe.

Comment

Ming retakes the lead.

Comment

Originally posted by Deity Dude
            This is still wide open. 1 of my 2 losses was Boise State for 29 points I believe.
            Ming had Boise as his 32 .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Six games today.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Ming had Boise as his 32 .
                Yeah... I thought that one was a slam dunk...

Besides that one, all my losses are low pointers, and i've scored some high point games already. While I may have the lead going into today, now the fun really begins.

Rank Picks Points Correct Picks
                1 Mingapulcos civming 193 9 of 15
                2 Deity Dude ramilhizer 184 11 of 15
                3 Ramsey pciks Gary 124 9 of 15
                4 Dallas Dwarf Tossers SlowwHand 121 11 of 15
                5 The Guild of Calamitous Intent Guynemer 113 8 of 15
                5 Vicious Rabbits golfflog04 113 6 of 15
                7 Siddiqui Selector isid80 94 9 of 15
                8 Deity Lad * hometopher 90 9 of 15
                9 Marauders michaelhewes 48 6 of 15
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It's Super Monday .

Comment

Going by "Max Possible Score". I'm in good shape.
                    Last time I compared I was anyway. Imran was in as good a shape, as was Deity Lad.

Comment

6 for 15 --- yeah, I'm dialed in, baby!
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Stop scoring Air Force!!

Comment

What may piss me off is that being ex Air Force was enough to make me pick them, almost.
                          The rat bastards!

Comment

And yet ANOTHER day of college football
                            Standings as of this Morning:

Rank Picks Points Correct Picks
                            1 Mingapulcos civming 258 13 of 21
                            2 Deity Dude ramilhizer 251 15 of 21
                            3 Ramsey pciks Gary 213 13 of 21
                            4 The Guild of Calamitous Intent Guynemer 207 13 of 21
                            5 Siddiqui Selector isid80 193 14 of 21
                            6 Dallas Dwarf Tossers SlowwHand 191 15 of 21
                            7 Deity Lad * hometopher 185 14 of 21
                            8 Vicious Rabbits golfflog04 175 9 of 21
                            9 Marauders michaelhewes 124 10 of 21
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I need Texas Tech to pull this out, for one.

Comment

ACC is having a really bad bowls year. I hope Kansas can continue that trend against Virginia Tech.

Comment

Working...
                                X