No announcement yet.

College Football Pick-'em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I was one of the few to pick Florida .

I wish this year I went with my gut on this game, though I did on the BCS Championship (I have Ohio State and I'm not changing that).
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Good.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• well I had Oklahoma but it appears my loss was actually a big win for me.

Comment

• Yeah, that's right.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Going into tonights game

Rank Picks Points Correct Picks
            1 Deity Dude ramilhizer 330 20 of 28
            2 Mingapulcos civming 308 16 of 28
            3 Dallas Dwarf Tossers SlowwHand 301 20 of 28
            4 Siddiqui Selector isid80 299 18 of 28
            5 Ramsey pciks Gary 282 18 of 28
            6 Vicious Rabbits golfflog04 267 13 of 28
            7 The Guild of Calamitous Intent Guynemer 254 15 of 28
            8 Deity Lad * hometopher 238 16 of 28
            9 Marauders michaelhewes 220 14 of 28

While from looking at this, you might think that DD is an easy winner... Looking at possible points, it's a different story

Deity Dude ramilhizer 383
            Mingapulcos civming 369
            Dallas Dwarf Tossers SlowwHand 389
            Siddiqui Selector isid80 388
            Ramsey pciks Gary 352
            Vicious Rabbits golfflog04 343
            The Guild of Calamitous Intent Guynemer 335
            Deity Lad * hometopher 351
            Marauders michaelhewes 324

Sloww still has the most "possible" points, followed closely by Imran at only one point behind.

Good luck to all.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Why did you write possible like that? Are you trying to start something?

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                Why did you write possible like that? Are you trying to start something?

Again... just pointing out that those points are still on the table, but haven't been won "yet"
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Go Kansas! Only 6 points for me, but I'll take it.

Comment

• Well after Rutgers its down to me and Slowwhand.

I have 370 with a possible 383
                    Sloww has 337 with a possible 389

Could I lose 2 years in a row on the last gameof the season.

Comment

• I'm coming for you, D.D.

Comment

• It's actually going to come down to the final game.
                        I'm amazed. Oh, and locked into 6th place.

Congrats to Deity Dude and SlowwHand on schooling the rest of us.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• It's not over yet. I have this strange feeling about Deity Lad, for one thing.
                          Last edited by SlowwHand; January 7, 2008, 01:58.

Comment

• Going into the championship game tonight...

Rank Picks Points Correct Picks
                            1 Deity Dude 378 - 23 of 31
                            2 SlowwHand 362 - 23 of 31
                            3 Mingapulcos civming 352 - 18 of 31
                            4 gjramsey 351 - 21 of 31
                            5 Imran 346 - 20 of 31
                            6 Jrabbit 326 - 16 of 31
                            7 Deity Lad 299 - 18 of 31
                            8 Guynemer 285 - 17 of 31
                            9 DanS 264 - 16 of 31
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Well I don't know who Slowwhand picked but if he gets it right it does't matter what I do. So as soon as the game starts and Yahoo unhides his pick I will know who to root for.

Comment

• I have a thought that I'm waiting to express.

Comment

Working...
                                X