College Football Pick-'em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks!
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Picks made.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Who is your top pick?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It ain't Michigan, that's for sure.

Comment

I went with The Big Game.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

If you're asking about which team I feel most confident about, it's Boise State over East Carolina. That's a slam dunk.

If you're asking about OSU-LSU, I'm taking the Tigers.

Comment

I was asking on the top confidence pick. Boise State is pretty high.

Comment

Purdue over Central Mich was my #1 confidence. As for the Big Game - I got the Buckeye.s

Comment

Georgia over Hawaii is my #1 confidence.

I am taking LSU in the big one. I also have it as the #32 confidence.....

Comment

At least 20 Florida State football players will be suspended from playing against Kentucky in the Dec. 31 Gaylord Hotels Music City Bowl, as well as the first three games of the 2008 season, for their roles in an academic cheating scandal involving an Internet-based course, a source with knowledge of the situation said.
                      Nice one.
                      Confidence factor just skyrocketed.

Comment

USC over Illinois is my #1 confidence.

As for Kentucky-FSU, I think they are my #3 .
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Remember everyone assinging something #32 means it is your most confident.

Comment

It's not #32... its 32 confidence points.
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Top of list = most confidence.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Whew! Players are dropping like flys.

Reports: OSU CBs barred from title game
                                Associated Press, Updated 17 minutes ago

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) - Two players from No. 1 Ohio State have been suspended for the Buckeyes' national championship game against LSU for violating team rules, according to several media reports.

Donald Washington, a starting cornerback, and backup Eugene Clifford will miss the BCS national title game in New Orleans on Jan. 7 for the unspecified violations, according to reports by WCMH-TV on Wednesday night and The Columbus Dispatch on Thursday. Both reports cited unnamed sources.

Comment

Working...
                                X