College Football Pick-'em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unspecified violations, according to unnamed sources... :lol
    I didn't realize that national security was involved.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

First game is tonight. Set your picks.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

LAST CALL

Comment

I put a full 10-15 minutes into my efforts, and therefore expect to win handily.

My top confidence pick is USC over Illinois.
          I feel like such a traitor... I can only hope I'm wrong.
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I can tell already that this is going to be weird.
            Utah or Navy, most took the game at a low spot.
            A couple of people didn't. One has it at something like 25-27 for Utah. I have Utah, but way low. I find myself rooting against my pick. Really strange.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I have no emotional investment in it and wil probably watch very few bowl games.

That said, I'm sitting here watching two teams I know virtually nothing about. But hey, it's football. And the writer's strile has eliminated entertainment programming.

Comment

I care because if Utah loses, someone gets 27 while I lose, and most win or lose, 3.
                It's a matter of doing the math.
                Last edited by SlowwHand; December 21, 2007, 01:53.

Comment

So we start out 25 behind or so.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                    It's a matter of doing the math.
                    That's what Yahoo is for.

Comment

Let me put it this way, comprehending the math.

Comment

I can't complain... I had the right team and 29 points assigned to the game. I watched a few minutes of the game, but had to look at Yahoo to see who I wanted to win
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yeah, yeah. I know!

Comment

I recently learned that I was rooting for Utah last night, to the tune of 16 points. Go, ME!

Comment

That's what I was saying last night; but you were so ****faced drunk, you couldn't understand.

Comment

Yeah... I had no clue who I wanted to win the game when I turned it on. At first, I thought I wanted Navy, but then checked Yahoo to make sure. I'm glad it wasn't Navy
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X