Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Miami will go on the clock as soon as their game ends this week.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• So instead of the rookie Beck, they're going to start Lemon. Does this mean they're going to draft another QB next year? Sheesh!
      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
      One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• They'd better draft McFadden -- or trade the rights to someone who will.
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• This site I'm looking at has Miami taking DT Glenn Dorsey from LSU, Atlanta takin QB Brian Brohm from Louisville and Patriots taking McFadden.

Miami's defense is horrible. That's true enough.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• dp
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
              Atlanta takin QB Brian Brohm from Louisville
              With the ****ty year Louisville had and Petrino gone from the Falcons, not anymore.
              CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
              Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
              Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
              Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• No Petrino, no Brohm. But QB would still be a target, I would imagine.

Comment

• Well it's either Brohm or Ryan.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Denver is getting spanked.
                    Last edited by SlowwHand; December 14, 2007, 01:12.

Comment

• Denvers Brandon Marshall and Houston's Demeco Ryans helped me out in this weeks playoff matchup in one of my leagues
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Oh right... I keep forgetting these Thursday night games.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• That ex coach of the Falcons is a weenie. There, I said it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis
                            That ex coach of the Falcons is a weenie. There, I said it.
                            Petrino

Jerry Jones (Cowboys owner) asked Falcons owner Arthur Blank if Arkansas could talk to Petrino.

Blank stated no but they did anyhoo.

Here is the article:http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• As I recall, they don't like carpetbaggers in the South. Petrino is marked for life.
                              I wonder if Jerry Jones was involved. My guess is, Petrino picked up the phone himself.
                              Great article. Thanks for the link, Gramps.

Comment

• Interesting to see if Atlanta calls Arkansas on tampering... I don't know if NCAA/NFL have any agreements that way, the way the NCAA or NFL internally does, but if not perhaps they will after this

(I'm also curious if it's actually illegal, or if it's just internal regulations?)
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X