This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flubber
    Oh and after my last pick, I ranked FIVE Players to be ready to pick quick on this turn-- But they are all gone arrrggghhhh

Da** you all to hell
    Did I pick any of them?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Makes sense, Snoopy, just a question of the timing. There are still a lot of strong forwards who haven't been picked yet.
      Golfing since 67

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

There's one keeper in particular that no one's picked yet that will surprise everyone. I'll pick him up as a third in a late round...
        ¸

UNless I get him first
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

Did I pick any of them?
          sorta-- I had said if those 5 were gone I`d say `screw it`` and pick Mason as my 3rd keeper
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Semin's been playing with Kozlov/Nylander and Ovechkin thus far, I expect good things from him.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• It's already time for backup keepers?
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                It's already time for backup keepers?
                It's not a bad strategy. Some people here don't have any goalkeepers yet, if we draft all of the good ones at worst you guarantee a good shot at 3 categories, and we can demand hefty trades for good skaters down the line.

I'm thinking of another goalie+skater combo when it gets back to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flubber
                  There are still some ok keepers out there but a lot of them play for more questionable teams.. PLus as I suggested to NYE, there is always the hope that there will be some surprise keeper that emerges
                  There always are.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• So who were the 5, if I may ask?
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• He has 2 goalies, so that greatly reduces the possibilities.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Oh, and he has 2 centres. Make of that what you will.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                          So who were the 5, if I may ask?
                          I`ll never tell

Comment

• 5 of these 6 guys.

Chris Pronger- D (ANH)
                            Milan Hejduk - RW (COL)
                            Alexander Semin - LW (WAS)
                            Kristian Huselius - LW (CGY)
                            Ryan Smyth - LW (COL)
                            Maxim Afinogenov - RW (BUF)

My guess is Pronger wasn't on the list.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

• Damn, none of them are mine .
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• You picked a goalie and he already has 2?

You would pick 3 goalies in the top 4 rounds?
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                                X