No announcement yet.

Stanley Cup Playoff Pick 'Em 2007 part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anaheim in 5 (not that it matters at this point, but I did recover some at least )

Congrats Krazyhorse, nicely done (kinda makes up for your less then impressive finish in the regular season draft ).

/me
    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• So far I'm:

12/14 picking series
      8/14 picking perfect
      2/2 picking conference champs

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk
        Anaheim in 5 (not that it matters at this point, but I did recover some at least )

Congrats Krazyhorse, nicely done (kinda makes up for your less then impressive finish in the regular season draft ).

* Sparrowhawk
        Errr...if you hadn't noticed I stopped managing my team 2/3 of the way through the season. I needed to stop wasting time on it.
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• You should've taken the action to Vegas.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse

Errr...if you hadn't noticed I stopped managing my team 2/3 of the way through the season. I needed to stop wasting time on it.
            Quitter.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• I was running into a work crisis...
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• I hate it when that happens.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                  Nope, I noticed you dropping and not doing so well, but I didn't pay close enough attention to know why you were dropping.

/me
                  "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• I tried to be quiet about it, and I made sure to load my best players up, then I just let her float for the next couple of months...
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• For the third year in a row, it's a Canadian team versus a veritable U.S. hockey hotbed (Tampa, Carolina, Anaheim)...

I'm gonna pick.... Ottawa in 6.

The madness must end one year!
                      "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
                      "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
                      "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

• Anaheim in 7
                        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• I'm going to reverse my previous guess (the one made at the beginning as to Stanley Cup champ). Ottawa looked damn impressive against Buffalo.

Ottawa in 6
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• I'm going to do the same.

Detroit , by-and-large, outplayed Anaheim, but still lost. I doubt the Ducks can pull off that trick again.

Ottawa in 6.

Wings got a lot further than anyone expected, including myself. Hell of a run.
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Honestly, Detroit was playing better hockey, but I hated their ****ing style. They didn't have any explosiveness.
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Excerpt from Freep Playoff Ticker:
                                Quick Hits
                                Mike (voice of "Shrek") Myers' next movie project, the Toronto Sun reports, is "The Love Guru," in which he plays a Canadian lad who is raised on an Indian ashram, becomes a guru and is hired to counsel a Maple Leafs player. But here's the weird part: The Leafs win the Stanley Cup. "I figure the only way that my team will win a Cup is if I write it," Myers said on "Live with Regis and Kelly."

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                                Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                                One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Working...
                                X