Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stanley Cup Playoff Pick 'Em 2007 part 2

Continued from here

Pay attention for your next round's picks. This round ends no later than Wed the 9th.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Wings gave up the early goal, but Zetterberg tied it up early in the 2nd , then late in the 2nd Nabokov came out to play the puck and coughed it up to Datsyuk, who scored an easy goal.

However, Schneider's been out with some injury, hasn't come back, and Sharks get a power play to start the 3rd.
    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Wings are pouring it on. Samuelsson scored. Later Holmstrom. Now 4-1.
      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.

Comment

This just in on tsn.ca--

Rexall-Guardian billionaire Katz makes bid for Oilers--$145 million, all cash, team stays in Edmonton.

Interesting...
        "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
        "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
        "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

Very. Especially given the arena discussion.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Sens send the Devils packing.

Brodeur was talking about himself.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)

Comment

Brodeur wasn't anything special this year. As usual, the goaltenders out west steal the show.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Between moving houses at school and work I've had no internet or tv for the last week and abit so i was pretty well out of the loop on this round, though I did get to see the rangers get put out today unfortunately.
                I'm working away from home till the weekend so I'm making my picks now to avoid the absolute bottom of the pile hopefully.

Buffalo over Ottawa in 7
                Anaheim over San Jose/Detroit (hopefully San Jose) in 6

Comment

hmmm

I am 3 for 3 this round but so was pretty much everyone else IIRC and I only got one pick "perfect"

Also my San Jose in 6 over the wings is off the table and my pick of them for the cup is in serious jeopardy-- Weird-- If they had closed out game 4 as they SHOULD HAVE, I would be feeling good for a perfect prediction there
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I'm 3 for 3 and picked two series perfectly. The 'nucks got knocked off one game quicker than I thought they would.

All I can hope for now is that SJ wins the next two and gives me 6 points out of a possible 8 for this round. I'm guaranteed at least 5.
                    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Killing it is the new killing it
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                      I'm 3 for 3 and picked two series perfectly. The 'nucks got knocked off one game quicker than I thought they would.

All I can hope for now is that SJ wins the next two and gives me 6 points out of a possible 8 for this round. I'm guaranteed at least 5.
                      I got the nucks right. Buffalo was a game too slow winning their series for me (darn video reviews).

Ottawa won it one game too quickly-- I thought Brodeur could steal a couple

IN both those series I predicted the winner taking one of the first two in the others barn and then closing it out at home. But both won on the road those buggers
                      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Franzen scores! Wings 1-0.

Cheechoo interference, Wings PP.

Edit: It was Samuelsson from Franzen.
                        Last edited by Lord Avalon; May 7, 2007, 22:35.

Comment

Hasek gives it away but Lidstrom makes the save!

Comment

Samuelsson scores with 8sec left in 1st! 2-0!

Comment

SJ give up a heartbreaker to make it 0-2.

Interesting commentary on TSN. Marleau could be on the way out of SJ?

I can only dream.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                              X