• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A movie I won't see

He is funny though.
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Did Detroit sell out any playoff games this year?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I don't know. But I think the Red Wings erred in not lowering playoff ticket prices, given the crappy Michigan economy and higher gas prices.
        Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
        Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
        One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• ...and they're competing with the Detroit Pistons, who:

1) are based in the northern suburbs, closer to the fans who have disposable income,

2) have had considerably more playoff success than the Wings in recent years,

3) are a much, much, much cheaper ticket in spite of that.

Add in the shocking resurgence of the Detroit Tigers, and it's not very surprising that the most expensive option for sports fans in a dying market is not selling out.

By the by:

Go Ottawa!
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I like how we're now in the middle of the Stanley Cup wait-offs
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• It seems even many Canadians lost interest...

I wonder why they wouldn't have started it on a Saturday. That could have given them 2 Saturday games in all likelihood.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• *pheew*

The Ducks turned it around and won. Good for my pick, not for most others.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
                  It seems even many Canadians lost interest...

I wonder why they wouldn't have started it on a Saturday. That could have given them 2 Saturday games in all likelihood.
                  I heard it was because of prior reservations in the Honda center
                  Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Car show?
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)

Comment

• Great game. Amazing saves, hard hits, nice moves. Shaping up to be a fantastic series.
                      Golfing since 67

Comment

• Looking good for the Ducks, but now we see what happens in Ottawa.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)

Comment

• Come on, Sens. No one wants to see a champion in any sport come from Anaheim.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Go Ducks!
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• YEEES!! Finally found a reliable live stream that actually doesn't lag or twitch and is of good quality

Now I can watch the finals as well CBC stream
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• GO DUCKS GO! GO DUCKS GO!
                                In da butt.
                                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                                X